Wednesday, September 3, 2008

We Have a Winner

I got 7 comments and they all had wonderful ideas for our anniversary. (Sorry Compadre your comment didn't count). Anita and Dave both had ideas and used the same comment to tell me them but I counted them separately anyway. Thanks for all your suggestions. I'll let you know what we decide after we do it. I'm sure that we'll have a memorable anniversary!

Sooo, you're all waiting to see who won!

Here's the bowl with all the same size pieces of paper with all the names on it.









AAAnnnddd. Here's the winner:



Dave!! Come on down. Actually I'm sure I'll be seeing him someday soon and I'll be sure to give him his choice of the yarn or the gift certificate. I'm guessing since he doesn't knit that he'll choose the gift certificate. Right, Dave?

The Compadre says that I'll just have to have another contest to give away the yarn. So I'll put my thinking cap on and come up with one sometime soon.

Thank you to all who entered and keep those comments coming!

No comments: