Friday, August 14, 2009

Excuses, Excuses

I've been taking some flak because I haven't posted much lately. I've got some good excuses! Here's the first one. My youngest son got married on August 1. Granted, as the mother of the groom I didn't have quite the responsibilities as when my daughters got married but nevertheless I'm using it as excuse number one.

Megan and David's ceremony was a beautiful outdoor one. It was a perfect day - even the weather cooperated! It was actually "cold" on August 1 in Minnesota. And no, for those of you that don't live in Minnesota, it's not always cold here - usual temps in August are hot and humid!




Abigail was a very cute flower girl!!


I wore the shawl that Amy made for me and Amy wore one that I have that Kelly made as a shop sample and that I bought. I don't know what pattern Kelly made but I do know that it took only 100 gm. skein of sock yarn.


3 comments:

Miss T said...

You all look wonderful!

MNLacer said...

Congratulations on the new daughter-in-law! I'm looking forward to more photos.

a2z said...

I guess that's a good excuse. Shawls look lovely. Bride and groom have a handsome couple. Congrats.