Monday, October 13, 2008

Felted Rudy

I really do knit. It seems like a long time since I've finished anything and this felt good. Hee, hee.

Felted Rudy by CiD Hanscom is a great pattern for a wonderfully whimsical felted red nosed reindeer. I followed the pattern exactly (well not the same yarn but you know) and there were a couple of times that I blindly followed and by golly it all worked out! He's so cute that the Compadre even commented on his cuteness. The pattern is available at Double Ewe also.
Made with about a half skein of brown Nature Spun Worsted and small amounts of black, tan and an even smaller amount of red. Fun and fast.

3 comments:

Miss T said...

Cute!

Team RyKy said...

That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! Love it!

MNLacer said...

He is adorable! I wonder if my felted squirrel kit would be as cute? I wonder when I'll even get to it?!